Rosalind Community Support

Home » Community Forum » Praises » Rosalind team, YOU ROCK !!
Search
Search this community...
Share a Feedback

Community Forum

"Champions" Idea | Implemented
Sign in with Facebook Idea | Accepted
Rate upcoming features Question | Pending

Knowledge Base

Signin into
Rosalind Community.

Signin with

Your email address
UserRules Password
Login

Rosalind team, YOU ROCK !!

Follow
Vote
Unfollow
This is simply awesome !!
I am a software project manager by profession and it's been quite some time since I have been kept away from the joy of "good" programming. But, as soon as Rosalind caught my attention, I cannot think of anything else ! literally !
It's been one week since I joined this community and I am so attached to it that I have already solved 36 problems.

Everything about this site is worthy of praise. For example:
1. The set of problems is well thought through and is a "tree" by itself, forming increasing levels of difficulty.
2. The most beautiful part is, no problem is out of context. Each problem is connected to a topic in bioinformatics, each topic is connected to each other and when joined together, the topics form bigger concepts showing the bigger picture. 3. For years, I have been in search of good bio-informatics books. However, either they are more focused toward biology than mathematics/algorithm, or the reverse or they are very difficult to understand. This is the place, where I finally found the right mixture and essence of all the aspects of the field of bioinformatics to get me started. All the bioinformatics topics are lucidly explained.
4. Website information and navigations are excellent. You can jump from any piece of information to virtually any other piece of information. For instance, from my account, you can go to any (solved or unsolved) problem, then to another related problem or related concept, to the container topic...etc...etc...
It's fun to even explore this site.

VERY WELL DONE. Keep doing the good work!
from Kajal · 3 years & 300 days ago · · no answers or comments
Write a comment... Comment

Similar Feedback

Using badges to identify problem topic
4 years & 316 days ago · Accepted
less time limit
3 years & 338 days ago · Pending
Tree View for Textbook Track
3 years & 163 days ago · Pending
Not Counting Python Village and Armoury Exercises T...
4 years & 204 days ago · Pending

Followers 

Rosalind · Community Support for Rosalind · Powered by UserRules · Terms